Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yep.

Today on the way to Salt Lake, for the second time in one day, (the first time to take a friend of a friend to the airport and then the second time for a soccer game) we got a flat tire. It wasn't exactly obvious we had a flat because the tire kinda just started falling apart without actually going flat. When we examined the tire, it appeared everything was fine. That is, until we started driving again, the broken tire was making the entire car shake....we managed to pull into a gas station....and change the tire. Although I am fully capable of changing a tire, I didn't have to even touch anything. I was glad, because really what girl wants to change a tire if she doesn't have to!? So after we finally got the spare on we didn't make it to the game in time so we got pizza and played games. There is a new game that I love now...it's called "Killer Rabbits". The point is to get the most carrots and kill all the other rabbits, it is very fun. You should all buy it. So anyway I know this is a pretty boring entry. But that's because my life has been boring and the things that haven't been boring I feel are a bit too personal to share in my blog, since I have recently discovered a handful of people I didn't know were reading my blog actually are reading my blog.
I will tell you that I am doing good. Work for the Forest Service is good. I built a barb wire fence all last week to keep cows out of a stream. I was pretty much hating that fence on the last day, it even had the gall to take a chunk out of my arm. I was not happy. I could go tear down that blasted fence and not even care that I spent all that time putting it up. I will never look at a barb wire fence the same. I will analyze every blasted fence now....and I hate it. Other than the fence literally ripping me to shreds and my lack of sleep these days, I don't have much more to say. I went to Boise for Memorial weekend, and now I have a insane crush on Paul. jk Just Joking. I am happy. The End

1 comment:

David said...

yeah that's right, i'm one reading your blog who you thought wasn't.

jk, just joking? hahahahaha oh man... well done!