The last two weeks have probably been the most stressful times I have had in my life, but somehow I have managed pretty well, and I have learned that I can manage stress of all kinds pretty well, if I have a person standing right there with me to deal with it too. When you face things that are hard with the attitude that we can get through this somehow it doesn't seem so bad, and I have noticed that my husband and I have actually been strengthened, because of our trials. I now think that these were things that we needed to face to better understand ourselves and each other. I hope that I can remember to always keep the attitude of, 'we can get through this' Although we don't love going through hard times, I know that Heavenly Father knows what is good for us and wants us to become better and grow. I am continually amazed at how things happen in our lives that are shaping us and our future, we have been continually blessed at just the right moment, just when we need it. Proof to us that we are being watched over and molded. I love having confidence in the Lord that he will take care of us and everything will be ok, no matter what happens. The past has proven this to me and I hope that I can always remember it.
I will be finding out the sex of the baby in just a few weeks and I am very excited about it. Joe is still feeling confident that it is a girl and I keep picturing a little boy. But a little girl would be just such a blessing too. I'll let you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment