In case you were wondering what happened to my blog....I changed it to our blog, it will be more fun this way, and hopefully interesting.
It ia 6:30 on a Thursday morning, I just made Joe a lunch and he is off to work, while Josie and I hang out the rest the day, she is currently sleeping after a night of tossing and turning.
Now it is 7:45 Josie had a very dirty diaper, I was changing her and just as I was wiping her little bum she decided she needed to go some more, and this one was explosive! Oh that girl she has some good timing, we both had to jump in the shower. That is the second time she has done this, I always have a diaper under her, but somehow she still manages to get us both. But how can I get mad at such a cute dirty thing?! Of course after she made a royal mess she was laughing and smiling. She thought it was pretty fun making a mess, and she probably thought my reaction was pretty fun too. Now she is dressed for the day and ready to go, and once again sleeping. thank goodness! Josie is now nine weeks old and is weighing in at 12 pounds. I can hardly believe how the time flies and how fast your little newborn seems to grow. Already she isn't my little teeny tiny baby girl.
Last week both cars broke down in the same morning and it was so frustrating! We had to call someone to take us to the part store to get parts and a new battery for the cars, annoying. I guess I shouldn't really complain, we have two cars what would the pioneers say to hear me complaining because our cars broke down. They would say you are dumb and should be grateful that you have two cars. I am grateful, for the fact that Joe fixed them and is so handy and helpful and I am grateful that we had the money appear out of nowhere to pay for them. Another thing I am grateful for is that there is enough money to get my hair cut, finally!!!!! It really needs it.
No comments:
Post a Comment