Wednesday, January 27, 2010

6 Months old Are you freaking kidding ME!?

Josie will have her sixth month birthday in a week, and I can't believe that I had that girl 6 months ago. I think about how cool Josie is and all the cool things that we will get to experience this summer, I can't wait to take her to the zoo, and swimming, and running in her super cool Jeep stroller, I can't wait until she says mama or dada. It is just so much fun, and I think if this first six months has gone this fast just think how fast she is going to grow up on me, and I get sad. But here are some pics and a video so maybe I can slow time down a little, plus Josie has just started to scream, I think she really likes to hear her screams, because she does it a lot, but it is so cute, I just don't want her to make a habit of it, I hope it is just a phase, but here it is, sorry I moved a lot, hope you don't get sick watching it. (okay so after letting the video load for more than hour and half, it still wouldn't load so I will try it again later, but right now, there is no video, sorry.)



Josie loves this stuffed animal, I think because it is so soft.



Josie playing with daddy, so cute!





She is not a fan of tummy time, but we do it anyway, just not for very long.


I sit now, by myself!


I think she is blind from all the flashes here, but still cute!

No comments: