Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nonsense and Perhaps Some Sense Too.

I swear I just updated my blog yesterday, but then I looked at the date of my last post and alas it was more than 2 weeks ago, how time flies!!!  Josie is 7 months old, yes can you believe it?!  I can't now she is truly getting big she is closer to being 1 than being a newborn, sad!  I am not really that sad though because she is so much fun, and is learning so much.  Just the other day she started not crying, not screaming, but trying to talk to me very loudly when she saw that I had a bowl of ice cream.  She knew exactly what I  was eating and she wanted in on the action.  She has also started to know that when I get a soda, that it means I will give her pieces of ice, she gets very energetic and starts kicking and thrashing her arms around in excitement.  She is so cute and so fun, I can't get enough of her, I hope I am not spoiling her too much :{  Even when this girl gets sick she is a happy little thing, how did I ever get so lucky!  She has been sick with a very slight cold the last 2 days, she has been sleeping elevated and we had a rough couple hours last night, but then she was able to get some really good sleep.  I think tomorrow she will be over it. I am so relieved I don't need her getting RSV again.  Scary! 
I have more pictures, and sorry to those who see my Facebook photo's because many of them are the same, but I will put them up here too.  We have been feeding the ducks a lot, because Josie likes it so much, they are not shy ducks and will take the bread right out of our hands, so it is very fun to let Josie get up close, I can't wait to take that girl to the Zoo, she will love it!  Whenever she see's an animal she gets so excited, she is just a animal lover, just like her dad.
I am still trying to get back into shape I have lost my drive, I tend to be too busy or too tired on the days that I am not too busy, I need to find my drive and quick!  I hope summer will help.  Which by the way Summer I have been trying to get a hold of you?!  When will you be here?!  I am already awaiting and anxious for your arrival!  Anywho....... all is well, life has stress, life has happiness and thank goodness it has both otherwise how would we know the difference!  Hope y all have a good week!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Such a cutie! Isn't it fun to watch their little personalities develop and shine through?!

Erin said...

so cute! just found your blog a couple weeks ago! josie is gorgeous! i love all the pics! and yes u r so lucky that she is such a good baby:). i also agree with deanna, watching them get older & seeing their little personalities develop is so much fun!

Ashley Thalman said...

I want to go to the Zoo with you!

Angenelle said...

Your family is such a great looking family!! love and miss you!!

Joe and Renee Williams said...

Thanks Ang you are so sweet, and Ashley I want to go as soon as it warms up! My cousin wants to go too, it will be so fun!