"Then you are doing what you need." That did two things for me. One, made me realize how important being worthy to enter the temple is and having your recommend. Two, that I am on the right track and that I should strive with all my strength to stay on the track, and improve as I move down it. I am so grateful for our Priesthood leaders, and for Conference, and most of all the Atonement, without It I would be lost, I know this, and I know the Savior is our Advocate with the Father and only through him we can enter into His presence. This makes us all beggars, and none are better than the next. I am grateful for these annual and semi-annual and even weekly reminders.
Here are a few pictures of our awesome Easter weekend.
McCoy is such a good egg finder!
Lydia is a good egg finder too.
Morgan getting the eggs in the tires.
Sam and his Mommy, Erin.
It was a free for all, you might be able to see more of the kids a little better if my giant cousin wasn't in the way, jk love to have ya there Eli.
Lydia McCoy and Gabby, they are so cute!
McCoy watching after his little cousin Josie during movie time on Grandma's bed, he is such a good cousin!







No comments:
Post a Comment