Eating breakfast with Daddy like she does every morning.I wanted to post those photos a while ago and I am just now getting them posted, so they have nothing to do with what I will talk about, but I don't have any pictures to go with my fun filled weekend so maybe I guess it all works out in the end.
Joe has been gone working like a hard working firefighter that he is and we went camping without him, but with my brother and his family, over the holiday weekend, and we had a blast, sadly I forgot my camera! Too bad. But we played in a freezing cold stream, really it was so cold, just putting my feet in made my lungs constrict, and we ate home made donuts, yummy (Colby please don't tell everyone how many I ate)!!!! In the morning Tommy, my brother, made a super awesome Gandolfo's breakfast sandwich (he use to practically run one of those Gandolfo sandwich places). Then to Grandma's to play on the slip and slide, I'm not ashamed to say that I went slipnslidin. Okay so maybe just a little ashamed. But is was super duper fun. Sorry though no proof.


1 comment:
Lookin hot in your black swimming suit Renee :)-- Josie has the cutest little face....ahhh SO sweet
Post a Comment