These are a few of our Favorite Things
Josie's favorite things: - stacking and unstacking
- apples
- the word "daddy"
- kids
- dolls and babies
- Grandma!
- pushing strollers
- going up and down the stairs, climbing anything!
- the "I'm gonna get you" game
- animals-horses!
- cartoons
- outdoors
- SODA- that is totally my fault
- stroller rides
Joe's favorite things: - Josie
- guns
- motorcycles
- spicy food
- tinkering
- helping people with projects, not housework
- fishing
- classic rock
- naps
- bacon! He has been known to eat an entire lb of bacon in one sitting, heart attack.
- being a veteran
- the universe
- Happy Sumo!
My favorite things: - ice cream
- outdoors
- sweets
- Josie
- HGTV
- showers
- talk radio
- diet coke with cherry and vanilla flavoring
- my family
- shooting my little .22
- Joe
- sunshine, being tan!
- Happy Sumo
Of course I have many more things that are super important to me, and that I am eternally grateful for, but this list is not about those things. Maybe I will make one of those lists. But this is just to show who we are a little bit, some of our quarks and guilty pleasures, like diet coke!
2 comments:
Just wondering if this was "in order"? If so, why is Joe after talk radio?
They aren't in any order. maybe I should have specified that, oh well people can think I like talk radio more than Joe if they want.
Post a Comment