Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas

Josie ended up getting a lot of things for Christmas, no thanks to Joe and I. But the one big thing that we got her ended up being a big hit. We got her a doll set from Costco with the doll, and the stroller, crib, high chair, feeding utensils, and carrier. She loves it, mostly she loves the doll and the stroller, she pushes her doll around all day. She also got some legos from Grandma Mardi and dinosaur from Grandma Michelle, she loves both. Joe got me a car, and Joe got a gun, although he bought it and has used it for months now. He didn't initially get the gun for Christmas, but since he bought it without talking it over with me first, I told him that was his Christmas! The only reason I got a car is because I crashed mine, and we only had a truck that fits 3. Well we will soon be a family of 4, so that just wasn't going to cut it. I like my car it is a 2003 Nissan Maxima, and it drives so well. Nissan are in high demand lately because it seemed like the price of my old car (1996 Maxima) that I got in 06 for 2700 was still selling for 2700. People must be liking the Maxima these days. Anyway it was hard to find one we liked that wasn't overpriced but finally we got one we felt good about. I have some pictures from Christmas, hope you like them, we had a great Christmas, and loved spending it with family. Did I mention that for Christmas Eve we ended up singing every Christmas song in the hymn book at our Christmas Eve get together, and who would have known that it would end up being my favorite thing of all that we did over the Christmas holiday.


Our 15 dollar Christmas tree.

Enjoying her new toys.

Opening her Doll set.

Love that grin!!



1 comment:

Laura said...

new wheels....I bet that feels good