Saturday, February 12, 2011

socked

The other day Joe took Josie for a walk, and then she fell asleep...



When she woke up I went into the room to get her and saw these on her feet....Joe's Smartwool socks, how do men think of doing these things?

Not happy I am taking a picture instead of picking her up.


In other news I am 19 weeks pregnant, 19 WEEKS!!!! What! Time flies when you are already chasing one toddler, and a husband :) but I will find out the sex of the baby Feb 23 just a 1 1/2 weeks away, pretty sure it will be a boy, already bought fabric and started his quilt.


What do you all think of the names:
-Hans
-Eli
-Rigdon
-Luke

?????????????

7 comments:

Cami said...

I like Eli and Luke! :) Congrats on the second baby! Hopefully it is a boy since you already bought the fabric! :) I am sure you will make an announcement on Facebook when you know! :)

Troy and Lisa said...

I really like Rigdon...Hans reminds me of a guy in our ward named Franz...hope it's a boy! Congrats either way!

Joe and Renee Williams said...

everyone says hans and frans when they here that name with thier little austrian accent. It is a family name.

Emily Shaw said...

Eli and Luke sound great...and since my maiden name is Luke, that's my first choice!

Laura said...

It's awesome you're so confident...can't wait to hear the news! Post a picture of you woman

Joe and Renee Williams said...

okay laura I will take it now and post it just for you.

Syclist said...

Danelle and I say Rigdon.