Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Summer
I never get any thing done these days anymore, I feel like all I do any more is keep track of kids outside. Right now as I type I am sitting outside watching kids in the pool while Sami indulges in the last of my ice from my soda at Sonic. Sheets need washed, floors need vacuumed and clothes desperately need washed and folded. But I just want my kids to have summer. I guess I will just let those things have to wait, cause as much as I would like to shut my kids in and make them let me get some things done, I feel it is more important that my kids play outside and interact with the other kids in the neighborhood. Hopefully I make it through the summer. hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for this post. Makes me feel better because I'm doing the exact same thing. It's hard to tell Tyler when he gets home that yeah we did just play outside ALL day, and nothing "productive" got done. Oh well, let's hold on to the summer as long as we can!
I know cleanliness is next to Godliness, but let's face it... kids are more important. Laundry will still be there tomorrow, or at 1 a.m. if you're like me! We only have so many days with our precious kiddos, so don't feel bad!
Post a Comment