Some things that have been on my mind lately:
Having triplets will probably be the hardest thing I will ever have to do, but I am over the shock of the news and would appreciate your congratulations not condolences.
Yes, I will have my hands full.
I will leave my house, I have never been the type of person who can sit home for too long I know it will be harder to get out with triplets but I will get out. I will even go to church as soon as the babies are ready.
Thank goodness for my mother.
I have real friends/family who care about me.
I hate stairs.
People have suggested I must be an amazing mother, and God wants me to raise up his children, I feel more like god must want me to be a better mother and figures this will do the trick, I have incredible friends who are amazing women and mothers I certainly am not a better mother than they are, yet they struggle with infertility.
This is going to cost a lot of money.
My stomach is going to be huge.
That's all for now.
1 comment:
You're the best! Don't forget it!
Post a Comment