Friday, April 25, 2008
A Happy Ending After All
If this is a really unorganized mess of words than I apologize, because I am tired. I would not trade my tiredness for anything, however. Last night, the night before my birthday, I was unpacking all of my junk from moving and I was really anxious to move all my things into my new room. I got a call from a friend and he said we needed to get together, but I was really wanting to get unpacked, and I had planned to meet with another friend, so I was hesitant to commit to anything. My mom came to talk to me and said "Renee you need to get in the shower, you haven't showered today, and you just need to take one." I was a little confused, and wondering why my mom was telling me to get in the shower, but she was so persistant that I just got in the shower. I was taking my time and she came into the bathroom telling me that I was taking all the hot water, I was confused, who else needed hot water? I then got ready to go to my friends, as soon as I got up stairs I hear our door open and see a familiar eye starring at me, I then realized exactly what was going on. I was being kidnapped and there was nothing I could do about it. I ran into the other room where I had a blanket thrown over my head and was tied up carried to a car and thrown in the back. The driver was crazy and drove in circles, I got sick and didn't know where I was, then I was pulled from the back and thrown on a couch untied and pulled onto the floor. I saw some of my best friends standing over head laughing as I dizzingly looked up at them and threatened their lives. They got it all on video. I have to admit that I was grateful to them for the surprise, I had never had a surprise like that. I was very surprised. I found out later of course my parents were in on it the entire time, no wonder my mom was acting so strange, I don't know how I didn't figure it out. My good friend made me the best chocolate and strawberry cake I have ever had, and we played guitar hero, one of my favorite games. I could not have asked for anymore. Thank you Andrew, Josh, Jeremy, Thank you Amelia, Thank you Angenelle, Thank you Hatch and IHOM. I love you all soooo much and will miss you all!! That was the best surprise, thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment