Thursday, May 1, 2008
Demons
I'm not sure why I'm writing today, I don't have much to say. Lately I have been excited and very hopeful, it is a nice change for me. I found a house that I really want to move into and am anxious to see if it will be available. I am not looking forward to one of my best friends leaving for the summer, but he will be back. I stayed up really late last night to watch a movie called 27 Dresses, and I couldn't help but feel that they had filmed some of my own life then placed it in the movie, for example how I do almost anything for anyone yet get upset easily over seemingly small things, it was strange to watch. It also made me realize again the fact that sometimes I just don't take the time to enjoy life. I have thought on this subject a lot the last three months, and I know that life is good, so I want to always reflect that. I want to be a better person, someone who is kind, and thoughtful, and works hard, and is fun and nice. I think I can be this person sometimes, and other times I am not. I let certain emotions take control and I can be mean, downright selfish, jealous, and vindictive. I hate those things about me, and wish I could wad them all up in a ball and throw them into the river where they could float to the sea and sink to the bottom of the ocean. However I know I have to face them and only with time, lot's of time will I rid them from me. Be patient with me as I try, and love me for who I am now, and what I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment