Thursday, July 3, 2008

life, love and the pursuit of happiness.

Ok, so I should not wait a month to write, but I have been pretty busy. Fire season is getting a slow start we have had a couple of fires, one was super steep and my butt was feeling it after we got done, we were hiking all over that thing for three days. But it is good for me, it was up Spanish Fork canyon in a little place that is actually called Horse Cock Canyon, because of some certain rock formations:) The fire was started from a campfire that got away. It was only seven acres, but it was so steep!
Right now I really just want to work and not worry about anything else...really I don't want to worry about boys or what the fall will bring....which is probably stupid, but I really do just want to have a fun summer fighting fires. I'm pretty sure that the last few weeks of dating has stemmed this desire to just lay low for a while.
Ashlee would know about this...I went out with a guy a couple of times, literally two times....he started texting me about how cute our kids would be and how happy a couple we would be. Needless to say it scared me big time....I had to call and "break up" with a person I wasn't even dating...it was really weird....after that I continued to get texts, I didn't respond, he said he would come and find me if I wouldn't respond to his messages. This really scared me!
It was really strange the whole thing!
This totally turned me off to dating and the fact that six weeks before I once again let myself run into a relationship thinking something great would come of it. I will never learn....ha ha...jk I am not bitter, really I am not. I am not joking...I still think dating is fun....sometimes. I just want a break. How did this entry turn into the topic of dating!?
My little brother returns from his mission in 4 months from Argentina, Mendoza. He is already asking me to set him up with cute girls so if you know some really awesome girls for my outstanding brother to date let me know. ha ha silly kid. I miss my brother a lot and can't wait to have one of my best friends back. When we were little we would sneak into each others rooms and I would read him stories late into the night. I taught him how to drive without my parents knowledge, when he was twelve, ha ha that could have been awful! I am really excited, these lst 4 months will feel like years, I'm sure, I already feel like he has been gone much longer than the two years. Anyway...this is my life right now....I hope I didn't bore all three people that I know of that read this.

No comments: