
Ok so first off I broke my toe. It was most definitely punishment for what I was doing at the time, wouldn't you all like to know what I was doing, sorry it's a secret?! Ha ha. Second my little niece broke her wrist, poor girl, she was walking around all day on Sun. holding her wrist and crying, I felt so bad for her, it was breaking my heart. It was one of those moments where you just wish you could have the broken arm instead. Thirdly I will be off to California to fight fires tomorrow, I am hoping it will be exciting and fun, but now that I have a broken toe I hope that it isn't too steep!! Fourthly or I mean fourth....I bought a mountain bike. It is a trek 4500 I really love riding it. It was kinda costly but I plan to ride it so much that it pays for itself in a few months, instead of paying for gas. Fifthly, gas is 4. 25 a gallon (see why I bought a bike). Sixth, I saw my best friends twins the other day and desperately want to move close to her so I can be with her and her twins, I miss her a lot!
I could keep going with the numbers but I think I will just finish and let you know how Cali. went when I get back. I will miss everyone, the next two weeks will feel more like months for me! See ya.
1 comment:
what were you doing when you broke your toe? share your dirty little secret!
Post a Comment