Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sweet November

I first have to mention that for the first day of Nov. it was the most perfect day. The weather was soooo nice, and I loved every second of it. What I won't like is the time change. It will get dark so early, which makes the days seem so short. Seeing as I just got a job as a science tutor at Centennial Middle School, and get up early I should be grateful for the sunlight early in the day. I just started working there about a week ago. So for I love it, and love the kids, I am sure I will have some experiences to share from it shortly. The last couple of months have been interesting, pretty much a roller coaster ride of good emotions and not so bad but not pleasant emotions. Things are really good though, I am dating Joe, I think I mentioned him before. He is finding out about the church, and this has been what has been causing the roller coaster emotions. Sometimes I wonder about it, but mostly I know that things are going to work out one way or the other so there is no reason to stress myself to death about it. I have noticed however that my family has been, and will always be, there for me when I need them, no matter my situation. They don't always agree with what I do, but they will always help me if I need it. I am so grateful that I have a family that loves me and cares to know how I am doing, and wants the very best for me, how could I be so blessed to have such a family. I hope that they know how much I love them, and am grateful for their love and concern that they have in my life. Family and the importance of it seems to have been on my mind a lot, and it's interesting that there is so much being done to try to change what the family is, and it's purposes here. I really don't see anything more important than having strong family ties, and praying and watching out for one another.

No comments: