Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Famalies...I've been thinking a lot about why they are so cool!!
I really need to update. I have been pretty busy with work and moving, and I no longer have a computer to look at when I get bored and update my blog so I have been slacking. Things are good. I live in Provo on 9th East, I love my house and my roommates. I really love the area and the ward. I just got back from spending the weekend in Southern Utah. It was so good to see my best friend sealed to her husband and her little twins, a boy and girl. It was probably the most special thing that I have ever seen. I will never forget the picture of seeing the little family kneeling at the alter with all those that they love there in the room with them. I am constantly reminded that I want nothing more than to live my little family that I hope to have someday forever. I know that being a mother and wife won't be always wonderful and great. But that as a family we can build strong relationships to always be able to rely on each other and be there to help each other. I want nothing more than a family that will always help each other no matter what trials and situations are brought to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment