Monday, November 30, 2009

No pictures of Thanksgiving but lots of Josie

Joe says that Josie will think that her name is pretty because we always tell her how pretty she is.



Thanksgiving was so good, and so fun, but I forgot to take a few pictures, but we did take some more pictures of Josie, are you surprised?! Joe and I just talk about how cute we think our little girl is all day long, we can't get over it. I think that is the main topic of conversation most of the day everyday, but when it's true you can't help but say it all the time. Anyway here are a few pictures.



This is Josie trying to sit up on her own, she is getting pretty good.



Yawn.

Josie got a new dress for Christmas, but I just had to let her have it right now, so she could wear it as much as possible.

I think she is sooooo pretty!