Saturday, December 12, 2009

ChArLiE BrOwN ChRiStMaS

I just had to throw in this picture, one morning I came home from the gym and this is what I see, both of my favorite people in the world starring at the television, watching Josie's favorite cartoon, Handy Manny.
Josie loves her cartoons!




OUR CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS TREE

After saying we were going to go cut our own beautiful tree this year and fill our house with the smell of a fragrant Pine, we now have our Christmas tree, oh how things change when the days fly by and you realize you still don't have a tree, and now there is only about two weeks to Christmas and forking out 40 bucks just seems pointless and we don't really have 40 extra bucks to spend on a tree to sit in the house for a few weeks this year. So here is our tree, I think it is fine, what's wrong with a dying palm tree being our Christmas tree this year? HA ha, I am afraid that the ornaments will be found in the morning in the dirt because the last of the little branches fell off under the weight. But I am glad that we at least have something to put our Christmas presents under. This Christmas will be great though, Joe and Josie and I are getting sealed on the 23rd. My brother, Clifford will be here and will meet Joe for the first time. My entire family will be in the temple all together for the very first time too! I can't wait. It is going to be so awesome! So Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you have a great holiday season.

No comments: