Monday, December 21, 2009

Josie's Big Blessing Day

Josie was blessed on Sunday, and it was so great! Joe did really good! I thought it was one of the best blessings I had heard, but I am sure there is some bias there. :) I didn't get any pictures of Josie in her dress, but my mother in law did, so hopefully I will be able to have her send them to me, but I did get some pictures of everyone after church at my mom's, it was a really good day, we ate lasagna and then played some games then ate some more and played some more games. I can't wait to see my Pretty One in the temple!!! It is going to be so awesome! Here are some pictures from yesterday!




Josie with Kiley, so cute.



I just had to put this picture in because it shows how big Josie is getting.



This is Haley and she screams bloody murder when she sees Tank, little does she know that she is sitting on his head, and Tank could care less. Ha ha, We were all waiting for Haley to realize where she was, but she never did.


Colby being her bossy self, jk Colby, love you.


I think I am getting mad at Joe because he was making it really hard for me to concentrate during our roaring game of Taboo, and when I say roaring, I mean can't hear myself think because it is so loud.






Doesn't she look just like her dad!?



Lydia crashed the night before while sledding she was telling us all day that she saw blood on the floor or counter or her shirt, ha ha. She is so brave.



These two are cousins and exactly the same age, born on the same day, but Sam is much larger than Josie,they seem to like each other!


Josie and Tank hanging out, Tank had a fun day!

1 comment:

Colby said...

Rude, just plain rude.