This Christmas was a blast, my oldest brother was in town and we got to see his family after 2 years of being away, why they don't just move to Utah I will never know, oh yeah they are trying to get degree's those darn people and their degrees. The only bad thing about this Christmas is the little bug I caught from someone and the 48 hours it took to feel better, however it was a very mild bug, still, I hate being sick. Anyway I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas
After temple square she was really tired, and kinda cold, poor little thing.

I love this nativity I had to get a picture in front of it. Thanks Aunt Elyse for taking it, even though we were all a little cold.

I am always amazed when I see this, no matter how many times I have seen it before.

Josie got some Skechers, they are so cute, I can't wait till she fits into them, the best part is I got them for 6 dollars.
This was Christmas Eve Lydia went sledding and she got a little scratched up last week, but is healing up pretty well, I thought her hair was sooo cute.
Josie at Uncle Tommy's and Aunt Colby's house, she tried out their bumbo, and I think she liked it. She is pretty in purple.

My little angle is so cute when she sleeps.




No comments:
Post a Comment