I love to watch HGTV and when I do I always get house crazy, I start looking at houses online, and I try to tell Joe that we need to get into a house, which I honestly feel we do, but I don't think that we should right now. Poor Joe always has to remind me to calm down and chill out with the house envy. If I had it my way I would move to Eagle Mountain, (mostly because Colby lives there) because you can get a lot of house for your money, but it is no where near where Joe will be working, so then my second choice is South Utah county somewhere on a hill with a great view, which means I will probably never get it, because view means pricey. I know many of you would wonder why I would even want to stay in Utah County, but I like it here....there I said it, I like Utah County, I lived here most of my life, and I know a lot of people and lots of places, not that new places aren't fun and exciting to me, but I like to be able to say hey lets go for a hike I know where there is a great trail just a few minutes from here, and most of my family lives in Utah County, or very close to it. Anyway I can't wait to find a house and start decorating it, I have so many things that I would love to do, I am sure that the day will come soon enough, but in the mean time I will try to have some patience.
I had no intention to write anything about the house I wish to someday live in, but I did want to put up some pictures of Josie, are you surprised, she is the only one I want to put pictures up anymore, I just can't get enough of that girl, she is really starting to talk now, it almost seems she can say simple words now, but I know she is really just making noise. She loves to stand up now, and put everything in her mouth, but most of all she loves her dog, she laughs at him anytime he yawns, licks, wags his tail, puts up his ears or even just looks at her. So here are a few pictures of Josie loving her dog.
We also had Justins wedding a few days ago, and so all the grand kids had matching outfits, and they were so cute, so here are a few of Josie with her Cousins at the reception they are so cute!
1 comment:
hgtv gives me that same bug, i love to decorate! i cant wait til steve is done with school so we can build. steve also wont let me get a dg til we have a house... so i hope it can happen soon! oh and josie is SO darn cute!!!
Post a Comment