
Josie is crawling, isn't that exciting, except she hasn't figured out how to go forward yet, just backward, ha ha...... :) she gets mad because she wants to get a toy, but she isn't quite sure how to get there and then in her frustration she will start moving backwards, we have tried helping her realize that she can do the same thing going forward, but she still hasn't realized it, I think another week and she will be good to go. She has realized that she can pull herself up on the window sill which scares me because she still is pretty wobbly on her feet, she stands on her very tippy tippy toes! But she loves to stand at the window. she watches all the cars and bounces with excitement and giggles, she gets very excited.
Joe is back to work with the Forest Service, and it is good, he likes his job, he likes to fight fire, I can understand, it is pretty exciting!!
I still am cross guarding, I am trying to be a better home maker, since I hate laundry and I hate dishes, and I hate cooking ( I would rather dig a ditch on the side of the mountain, and carry a fifty lb bag of water up the mountain to a fire, or mow the lawn, and weed wack etc etc.) than the things I have listed above, so doing these things without complaining to myself that I have to do them has been quite the task the last year, I have to say though I do believe I am getting better, I have found joy in having a cleaner house, not that I ever really let it get dirty, cause I can't stand that either. But I have discovered that these things aren't so bad I am fulfilling my role as a mother and wife, I want to be that example to my daughter, and I want my husband to know that I would do those things for him, he works hard for me, I want to work hard for him. Now if I could just have a bigger kitchen.
2 comments:
She is getting every cuter with all that hair! So...my brother is looking for a job, is the forest service hiring?!
perhaps on the trail crew there is a job, as for fire it is about 3 months late in the year to apply, tell him to call his ranger station, and ask if the trail crew is hiring and how he can apply. If there is a position I can help him find it on their very hard to use web site, if needed!
Post a Comment