Saturday, June 12, 2010

This, That and the Other

I have had many dreams slashed to pieces lately, okay so they aren't big dreams, but nonetheless very frustrating that I can't have my every desire!! First off Joe was told that he would not have to work on Sundays this year, that he would be able to go to church with us! This was the best news in the world, but nope now Sundays are a must, a training day, for all the firefighters, grrrrrrrr.....I still have a bone to pick with a certain someone over this. But I got over it, but tomorrow is church again, and when Josie is running wild and I have to carry her all over the church in heels I may get all upset again. Second, we finally had a little extra cash to get a bike trailer for Josie, which I have been wanting for months now! We went and picked one up at Target, and it broke, so we exchanged it for another one and this one broke too. Dang it, we have to take it back and now I have no bike trailer :( and Thirdly I am super hesitant to run the river trail, which I practically run on everyday, because of stupid crazy perverts who rape girls. I wish sometimes that I could shoot those people in the head myself, sorry for those who think I am being rather violent, but I am really sick of these people!

On a much better note, Josie is practically running as she crawls, she is soooo fast. She gets into everything and makes my life pretty busy. I love how she helps me in the kitchen by pulling all the food out of the cupboard onto the floor, (we have cupboards on the floor at our house) and when she helps me unfold all the clothes that I just folded and am about to put away! I however do not love it when she gets to the bathroom garbage can and tries putting dirty diapers in her mouth, I usually end up seeing her just about to get it in her mouth and I pretty much yell "Josie" she gets so startle that I have a second to run over there and take it from her, before she can do anything else with it, and then I give her hands and face a thorough scrub, I have been tempted to wash out her mouth with soap on one occasion, not because I want to punish her, but because I want to clean out her mouth. No of course I didn't actually clean her mouth out with soap. Anyway that is what has been going on. Oh and Josie can stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down, like a champ, she is a pro, and she is really starting to furniture walk. Okay I think that is all the updates, not sure if I will post any pictures, because I am not sure I have anything too exciting to post, when we get some 7peaks pictures I will try to post those. That is if I ever get some.





Don't tell Joe I put this up, hahaha. One day he was trying to put Josie to sleep and he fell asleep before she did, so I finished putting her to sleep and took a picture of Joe! hahaha yes, I am evil!!!

No comments: