Tuesday, March 1, 2011

She loves to get into my make up

Josie is obsessed with my make up when she see's me putting my make up on she gets so mad unless I let her have some on her cheeks or let her have the blush brush, she is already such a girly girl when it comes to make up. The other day I was busy but could hear Josie in her room, so I hadn't checked on her for a few minutes, then it got quiet for a little too long and I know when it is quiet it means that something isn't right. I went to check on her and this is what I found!



She found my Mac glitter eyeshadow, and she was loving it!




Even after her shower she still had glitter all over her face! Good thing I didn't care about the make up otherwise I might have been a little upset.

3 comments:

Laura said...

EKK! Good thing you didn't care about it, Mac is $$$. [I taught my sister's baby to love make-up too :) ]

Troy and Lisa said...

love it!!!

Mary and Matt Sumsion said...

Oh Wow! She is so dang cute!!