I can't believe how big Josie is, I think that the day she starts to walk I might cry, which is much closer than I would like, she isn't my little tiny baby anymore, I know I know she is still a baby, but she is learning and growing so fast that she seems like she is a little girl, and I can't believe it. I love that little girl, it's amazing that you can love something so much, I didn't know it was possible, to love something so much that it almost hurts. I don't know if you felt that about your family or friends or people in your life long before your first child, but I didn't. I of course loved my husband a great deal and my love for him has grown to this stage, but instant love so strongly I hadn't ever known. I love it, it is so amazing, there is nothing better than being a mom to this beautiful little girl. I can't imagine my life without her.
I'm getting so much hair, look I can even wear cute hair accessories.

I love Chocolate and Daddy gave me some of his York, it was so so good, then I got it all over my face and my new cute outfit. Mommy hopes that it doesn't stain.



3 comments:
What a cutie!
She. is. so. adorable. I LOVE the picture of her pursed little lips. Super cute!!!
Now I can blog-stalk you too!! Your daughter is adorable by the way...I love all your facebook updates of her!
Post a Comment